Based on its long-lasting experience in the production of metal furniture and certified products, BANCO launched the production of modular wet cabins which are an ideal solution for maritime units and offshore structures.
- The structural material is black or stainless steel.
- The floor surface is sand-blasted, coated with an anti-corrosion layer and finished with perginol or tiles.
- Floor heating as (an additional option).
- Rockwool 30 (option) is used for thermal insulation.
- Stainless drain grate
Reinforcement for WC adapted to the used toilet bowl.
- BANCO walls in the WET type system. Wools: 25 mm / 50 mm Paroc 150, galv. sheet metal: 2 x 0.6 mm.
- The visible surface is covered with PCV film.
- Made as a panel structure or, if possible, as a single component structure.
- Wool: 25 mm Paroc 150, galv. sheet metal: 2 x 0.6 mm.
- Visible surface: PCV film or RAL.
- Type: BANCO, class B15 or C.
- The surface is powder-painted in RAL or coated with PCV.
- Threshold cap - stainless, complete lock in the standard version, WC indicator, self-closer.
Hot and cold water connection.
- Three-layered aluminium tubes without joints in hidden locations.
- Separate water and cold water taps.
- Wash basin trap.
- All wiring is connected in the main electrical box.
- In case of the 25 mm wall, the wire with the light switch is provided nearby the door.
- The 1x18 W power lighting is integrated with a mirror cabinet.
- Power supply voltage: 115V or 230V, frequency: 50Hz or 60 Hz.
- The standard version lamp is equipped with an Euro-American double-voltage shaver socket.